Porta Pila ART Market
Open Call to Porta Pila ART Market, Torino/ Italy
Deadline: 12th March 2012
To realize a participatory art project, an artist will be invited for 10 days in May to Torino, Italy. The project will last 6 days and take place in Porta Palazzo Market Place. Artists are expected to realize their projects on market space in these 6 days from 8.30 AM till 2.30 PM.
– The stall will be already prepared before the arrival of the artist,
– The artist can add removable construction details on the stall.
– The selected artist need to collaborate with Italian artists, they can either make a collaborative project or they can share the stall.
– Accommodation, honorary, and production costs (limited) will be provided.
– Artists will have all the needed help but they have to be independent to proceed and flexible to the conditions.
– Turkish artists need to speak fluent English or Italian to be able to communicate.
– Accommodation, honorary and production cost (limited) will be provided. –
The project proposal should integrate;
Specific project proposal for Porta Pila Art Market.
Portfolio of previous works
The artist who is interested, please send materials in a single mail with an indicated subject “name, surname- PPAM”: email@example.com